Exchange Policy - 2023 Parade Kit Items
We are allowing Exchanges on 2023 Parade Kit Items this year, No Refunds.
To exchange, the customer is responsible for shipping costs for return and reshipment. Once an item is returned, the customer will receive an invoice for $10.00 which covers the cost of shipping and handling for the new item(s).
- Complete two Exchange Forms (one online and second is a hardcopy) including daytime telephone number and email address.
- Package your return item in the original product box or packaging if available. You may also pack your return item in a well-padded envelope or box to prevent damage in transit.
- Mail your return item via the carrier of your choice (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.). We recommend that you keep copies of all paperwork in the event the package is lost or damaged in shipment.
Note: USAT Store is not responsible for lost/misdirected/stolen/damaged packages.
To initiate an Exchange:
1) Let us know to expect your Exchange by completing this quick form online.
2) Include the hard copy of this Exchange Form in the package you send back.
Our Customer Service Hours are:
Business Hours: Mon to Fri 9 am – 4:30pm (CT)
- It takes up to 7 business days to process exchanges upon receipt of the return package.
- All shipping costs are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you have any questions about returns, please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once an item is returned, the customer will receive an invoice for $10.00 which covers the cost of shipment and handling for the new item(s). The new item(s) will be shipped once the invoice is paid.
Parade Kit Exchanges should be shipped to:
ATTN: USAT STORE PARADE KIT
3924 Dalgreen Circle
Exchange Form - Click for PDF Version
Please write legibly:
Order No./Order ID:
Reason Code for returning:
- Incorrect Product or Size Ordered
- Company shipped wrong product or size
- Product was defective or damaged
- Other (please specify)